Process at Quality First Collision Repairs in Surrey, BC
Chances are, you might be wondering about the Quality First Collision Repairs and the process your vehicle will go through while it is at our facility. Below is procedure showing the order we follow to ensure the quality in our customer service and our collision and body repairs.
1. Estimate is Prepared
2. Estimate for Completion Date Given
3. Owner Signs Repair Authorization
4. Insurance Negotiations Completed
5. Parts are Ordered
6. Parts are Received
7. Vehicle is Scheduled for repairs
8. Vehicle is disassembled and Re-inspected
9. Supplement Report Written If Necessary
10. Supplement Approved
11. Additional Parts ordered if Necessary
12. Scheduled Completion date given
13. Structural and Body Repairs
14. Set up on Unibody Repair Alignment Rack
15. New Panels Prepared and Installed
16. Priming, Sealing and Corrosion Protection
17 All work Inspected, Initial Test Done, Ready For Paint Department
18. Ready for Paint, Confirmed Completion Date Given
19. Vehicle Pressure Washed and Cleaned.
20. Vehicle Prepped, Primed Sanded and Sealed
21. Taped, Bagged, Masked, Blown off and Placed in Down Draft Spray Booth Oven.
22. Vehicle Undergoes Multi-Step Refinishing Process Using Water Based paint system
23. Reassembly, Wheel Alignment, Air Conditioning, Detailing, Final Inspection and test Drive
24. Repairs Completed, Owner notified with Confirmation for Delivery.
If you ever have any questions at anytime about the status and progress of your vehicle please give us a call or send us an email [email protected]